Thursday, April 19, 2007

Got in again!

I almost couldn't remember my user name and stuff again, but I got it all figured out!

I'm... sadly currently addicted to the current American Idol debacle. I just spent the last hour on YouTube watching Sanjaya (Right? Spelling right? Yes?) and his antics. The dude rocks, man. The show is called American Idol, and what better idol for america than the average youth rising above and winning the hearts of millions? Of proving he could keep up with everyone, enduring shame, criticizim and taunts? Or proving that his hair is freaking awesome? If you, as an American, don't vote for him... the terrorists have won.

In other, sadder news, I have ALSO been reading up on the most recent, most worse (Wait... that doesn't work...) school shooting in american history. Or actually, shooting spree in general, I think. (I actually did this before the AI thing. That's why I watched so much Idol, there was just too much.) I don't have a comment to make about this, it's just that I've talked to several people today who didn't know it had occured. I just wanted to post this to make sure people know, and so that I at least can go back to this and remember that it happened. This is America.

They also have great SNL sketches on YT.

No comments: